Articles Search Results
- Telemarketer Block
Telemarketers are getting more and more crafty these days. We have integrated a telemarketer block system driven on community based submissions. If you enable this feature, any calls flagged by you or other VOIPo users... Read More
- If I purchase a device from VOIPo will it be locked to your service?
It will not be locked to our service. If you wish to take the device elsewhere you are free to do so.... Read More
- Am I able to transfer my cell phone number to VOIPo?
We are able to port your existing wireless number at no additional cost. Please note that the process will take 1-2 weeks, and in extreme scenarios it may take up to 45 days.... Read More
- Is VOIPo compatible with my alarm system, DVR, credit card machine, or fax machine?
Unfortunately, the success of analog transmissions from these devices over VoIP technology is inconsistent and unreliable. We can not guarantee compatibility with these devices, therefore, they are unsupported on the VOIPo service.... Read More
- Can I port my toll-free number to VOIPo?
Yes, VOIPo offers the option of porting in your toll-free number. For a detailed guide on how to port your telephone number, please visit our Number Porting Article.... Read More
- Is there any trial period for VOIPo service in case it's not right for me?
We believe our service is the best choice for anyone seeking a reliable, feature-rich VoIP service with excellent customer service. Because we're so sure you'll be satisfied with the service, we offer a 30 day guarantee. If with... Read More
- My call quality is poor, what could be causing this?
Generally, poor call quality is a result of an issue with the internet connection. There are multiple tests you can conduct to test your internet connection. VOIPo provides a utility for testing that can be down... Read More
- Does VOIPo offer BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) service?
While VOIPo does not offer a separate BYOD plan, BYOD credentials are generated once you register your official VOIPo device. To retrieve your BYOD credentials for your own equipment: 1)... Read More
- Can I use my VOIPo service when I am out of the country?
Please be aware that VOIPo can not offer assistance with any connectivity issues while using the hardware outside of the US. As a US based company at this time we only support the use of our services within the US.... Read More
- Can I receive collect calls with my VOIPo service?
No, VOIPo does not support receiving collect calls.... Read More
|Displaying 41 to 50 out of 55 articles found
|| Page 5 of 6